Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Morning Rant! The Weather


Tuesday: 96 degrees   Friday 53: degrees

Where's my Rhuematis medicine ?

xxx
Climatologist say that  La Nina, a pacific ocean cooling  weather phenomenon, is over and the our weather patterns will get back to normal. This year we had an over active hurricane season and some of the worst stretches of tornadoes that I can remember,. Hopefully all will return to normal so America can pick up the pieces and move on. Well a nip of the Jug is in order .
So like my great  Irish doctor would say,
"A meal without whiskey is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get 
drunk."


Bundle up
 and 
Don't drink and drive


Next week I promise to get back fishing and take some good photos. My camera is down and out and my real job has been calling. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear you with the weather. One minute I am sweating like a pig, the next I'm colder than a polar bears toenail. Darn those real jobs:) Break out the WHISKEY!!!

    ReplyDelete